About The Beer
Dry hopped with refreshing floral and grapefruit hops compliments the caramel base along with a burst of yuzu* delivery a crisp and refreshing beer that you'll keep coming back to.
* Yuzu – if you’re wondering what a yuzu is, you’re not the only one. It’s a citrus fruit (fact) that tastes great in beer (our opinion). If you're a Wikipedia addict like us, here’s the link to find out all you can on the fruit.
Vegan & Gluten Free
Drop Bear Beer Co say it's best served with halloumi and chips or a BBQ, but we’re happy to drink it anytime (and we do!).
One thing we both agree on is it’s best served cold.
About Drop Bear Beer Company
For more info on the story behind this beer and the award winning Drop Bear Beer Co. check out our blog - Drop Bear Beer Co Bursts onto the Alcohol Free Beer Scene
Other Drop Bear Beer Co Beers
Don't forget to check out the other fantastic beers from Drop Bear Beer Co:
- Drop Bear Beer Co Tropical IPA (0.3%)
- Drop Bear Beer Co Bonfire Stout (0.5%)
- Drop Bear Beer Co New World Lager 0.5%
- Fierce Flavours Pack from Drop Bear Beer Company
Or check it out in our Beer Packs if your fancy a selection of different alcohol free beers.
Don't forget to check out other reviews online at:
- JupiterHadley - Top 5 Best Low Alcohol or Alcohol-Free Beers
- The Good Stuff - BadAss Mother Runner Goes Alcohol Free
- The Good Stuff - Best Alcohol Free Beers & Ales for January 2021
|Energy||7.5 cal||24.75 cal|
|of which saturates||0.07g||0.23g|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.33g|
No, Low & Alcohol Free
We get a variety of questions about drinking no and low alcohol drinks. For a start, they're called many different names - no alcohol, non-alcoholic, low alcohol and alcohol free are the most popular ones.
We've pulled together some of our blogs and info pages here so you can find out more on drinks under 0.5% abv.
Returns & Money Back Guarantee